E-Commerce shipping solutions, distribution, and more. ALL IN.
From our e-commerce shipping solutions to warehousing to distribution, Omni Logistics enjoys unraveling the unique complexities of this time-sensitive industry. Whether you source your products in Shenzhen or San Francisco, Omni Logistics has the capabilities and infrastructure bandwidth to handle any logistics challenge. We provide turnkey, end-to-end solutions that encompass everything from e-commerce shipping to e-commerce warehousing, global distribution, and freight forwarding.
E-Commerce logistics designed around you.
Omni Logistics treats our business relationships as true partnerships. We build into every e-commerce logistics solution unparalleled customer-centered flexibility, reliability, and speed. Little wonder why Omni Logistics continues to be a leading e-commerce logistics choice for both e-commerce giants and emerging e-commerce companies.
Our e-commerce shipping solutions
Whether your shipments are large or small, need the fastest delivery time or a cost-effective program for the end consumer deliveries, our portfolio of e-commerce shipping and transportation services has you covered.
- Worldwide air, ocean, and ground services
- Time critical / definite global air freight
- On board courier/ hand carry services
- Chartered aircraft whenever needed
- Climate-controlled solutions
- Small package courier services
- Special delivery
- White Glove
- Direct-to-Consumer Cross-Border E-Commerce
E-Commerce warehousing and distribution
Our partnerships are successful because we constantly work to optimize the complete supply chain process, including warehousing and distribution. Here is a sample of what you get:
- Warehouse management system for optimal ERP integration
- Reduced cost and shortened end-customer delivery times
- Seamless IT integration with such platforms as Shopify, Magento, and others
- Quickly adapt to fluctuations in supply and demand with our scalable system
- Improved inventory accuracy and product visibility
- Reduced operational expenses
- Minimized fixed overhead and tax implications
- Increased overall customer satisfaction
- Streamlined quality management through regular KPI reporting
E-Commerce custom services
Omni offers e-commerce clients custom logistics services to enhance the overall supply chain program. Such special services include:
- Kitting of multiple SKUs and units to fulfill a single order
- Customized labeling based on end customer requirements
- Repackaging or reworking of returns for back-to-stock inventory
- Product inspections at time of receipt
- Custom-tailored services to meet your specific challenges
Global trade and government compliance.
Effective trade and governmental compliance can make or break any global supply chain solution. Omni Logistics has checked all the boxes and dotted all the i’s to make sure your e-commerce supply chain program is beyond reproach. We’re a fully licensed customs broker with a seasoned understanding of global trade complexities. We always keep our ear to the ground to anticipate any forthcoming changes in trade and government policy.
- Customs brokerage, import and export licensing
- Duty and tax consideration
- Regionalized compliance mandates in Europe and many other countries
- Proactive analysis
E-Commerce Fulfillment FAQ
eCommerce fulfillment is the process that involves receiving, processing, and delivering online orders to customers. It includes warehousing, order picking, packing, and shipping.
The steps of E-Commerce fulfillment include receiving and processing orders, picking and packing products, shipping the order, and managing returns and exchanges.
Some value added services related to E-Commerce fulfillment include kitting and assembly, custom packaging, labeling and branding, and returns management. Omni Logistics offers many value-added services, helping to decrease the complexities of E-Commerce.